Dates and Times of the Sale
- St. Philip's 21st Annual Garage Sale will be held July 26 - 29, 2017.
- Donation drop-off is July 14 - 23
Sale dates are:
- Wednesday, July 26 (5:00 pm to 8:00 pm) (Pre-sale: $3/admission fee)
- Thursday, July 27 (9:00 am to 7:00 pm)
- Friday, July 28 (9:00 am to 7:00 pm)
- Saturday, July 29 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm). On Saturday most items will be half price with $5/bag for most clothes.
Drop off Dates: July 14 - 23
- Friday, July 14 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Saturday, July 15 (9:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Sunday, July 16 (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- Monday, July 17 - Thursday, July 20 (9:00 am to 7:00 pm)
- Friday, July 21 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Saturday, July 22 (9:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Sunday, July 23 (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Please look through your possessions and share them with the Garage Sale.
We Cannot accept large furniture, mattresses, TVs, bed pillows, car seats, computers, monitors, printers, VHS/cassette tapes, Christmas trees, encyclopedias, paint, chemicals, large appliances, or exercise equipment.
- Bring a donation to the church
- Accept donations at the church during drop off times
- Help sort and price donations during the month of July
- Set up tables and arrange donations just prior to sale dates
- Donate pop/water for garage sale volunteers
- Donate treats for volunteers during sale dates
- Donate cookies, rice crispie bars, pop, and water to sell during the sale
- Assist customers during sale dates; Cashier, Bag, or help at Concession Stand
- Clean up on Saturday afternoon, July 30
To volunteer: contact LaRae Kasmierkoski, email@example.com